Saturday, June 12, 2010

A ri-DONK-ulous CAT-astrophe!

I am A ri-DONK-ulous CAT-astrophe!

First road bump in the Lay-Z-Boy to 5K challenge.
The F@#$*&^*&^ treadmill broke.
I do NOT like it when things break.
I get ANGRY!
and when I get ANGRY I start
CLEANING.
I'm sure you are thinking that is also
Ri-donk-ULOUS.
but it is true.
*Angry* is my alter-ego
with a cleaning problem.
dishwasher is loaded, running
laundry is folded, more washing
time for a new DISTRACTION.
can't go outside because
it's 48, REALLY?!? 48 in June
and it is
RAINING
so
I
guess
I will
watch
the
WORLD CUP
USA #8 DEMPSEY!!
1st goal!
all the horn blaring is annoying
so glad I have MUTE
Alexi LaLas
Holy Red-Headed Lamb-Chop loving FIFA sportscaster.
England #10 ROONEY
is HOTT
and he gets ANGRY too
and talks like a sailor
with an IRISH accent
MESMERIZED
by the X shaped shadows

Ok, enough with the center/CAPITAL talk. I am going to find something more constructive to do, or take a nap with the kids.


1 comment:

  1. Your poem is so real! lol... i know how angry u felt when u wrote this but it's funny though to read it...

    ReplyDelete

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers